5 Signals You Could Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may give you signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. There are also times a breakdown can come with no warning. These are some of the most frequent signs that you should call the Southern HVAC water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. No one likes having to take a cold shower. If it feels like you’re regularly running out of hot water quickly, this is a telling sign your water heater needs to be assessed.
- Discolored water. The water that comes out of your tap should never have color in it. If the water ever looks brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it might be from your water heater, or mean a need for water filter check. Color changes in water could also be indications of a health hazard, so you should contact Southern HVAC right away.
- Reduced water pressure. Low water pressure can be linked to several potential issues, including sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has weakened over the years, call us at (407) 917-1800 to schedule your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Having random noises coming from your water heater might be perfectly normal, but when these sounds result in loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be triggered by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure challenges, which could end with water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are several reasons why your water heater may have leaks. It can be from faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. Sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and create the opportunity to leak or fail. If you’re dealing with a major leak, call us at (407) 917-1800 right away for emergency water heater repair.
If you are experiencing any of these water heater problems, it’s best to call the Southern HVAC plumbing pros. We are experienced in tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Receive Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
For additional savings on your water heater repairs, you should check out our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan includes your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll enjoy special repair discounts, required heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Does your home need water heater repair? Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to make your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate to get started.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.