Better energy efficiency in contemporary homes also means a secure seal, which decreases natural ventilation. Enhanced ventilation can decrease the concentration of indoor pollutants, which could influence your well-being or trigger allergy symptoms.
There are several signs your house’s air requires some professional help. While these aren’t the only warnings, they’re among the most usual:
- Lasting odors
- Allergies or asthma
- Stuffy air or mildew
Installing a ventilation system can not only decrease or eliminate the above issues, but your new system can also improve energy efficiency and comfort to help you stay comfortable and save on monthly energy bills. They are quieter, with a more rapid airflow and with Southern HVAC, the process is fast and easy.
You may also be surprised to learn that increased humidity in your home may result in a wide range of irritating problems. Minimizing the humidity in your home can provide the following benefits:
- Fresher air and decreased stale odors and mildew.
- Lower energy expenses as proper humidity level feel more comfortable, meaning you can be comfortable without relying on your AC.
- Too much humidity is hard on wood flooring, cabinets, and furniture and keeping your home’s humidity stable can protect your possessions.
Living in Florida, North Carolina, or Texas means your home is exposed to high humidity. Protect it and your indoor air quality by giving Southern HVAC a call at (407) 519-3265 right away for whole-house dehumidifier installation.
Keep Your Residence Cozier with Duct Repairs
Is your comfort suffering because of leaky or builder-grade ductwork? You need a whole-home HVAC service company like Southern HVAC to deliver quality air duct repair service. Your home’s air ducts are difficult to get at and hard to keep in excellent condition by yourself.
Initially, you might not see that something’s wrong and issues can go unchecked until they’re large and require a lot of time to repair. There are a few things to be on the lookout that may indicate you need repairs:
- Bad temperature control, which could indicate air leaks.
- Hot and cold spots, meaning your HVAC system needs more energy, resulting in extra wear and tear and rising energy costs.
- Rising heating and cooling costs.
Your air ducts can become dirty as time passes, but unlike the rest of your house, it’s not hard to forget that they’re there. Pest infestations and air pollution can occur if your ductwork becomes particularly dirty or neglected.
Some of the signs that you may need air duct cleaning include:
- You need to replace your air filter more often
- Air registers and vent openings are particularly dusty
- You experience low airflow
- Your recently completed a new construction or addition
Benefits of Professional Air Duct Cleaning
With a professional cleaning, you can experience more efficient HVAC system operation where rooms can be heated or cooled faster, saving you more on monthly heating and cooling expenses. You’ll also breathe cleaner air, which is particularly important if someone in your home suffers from allergies or respiratory troubles. Our professionals can even locate HVAC problems before they get worse, including mold growth, during a routine cleaning.