Safe wiring is critical for every house. It provides you with all the amenities of modern life and safeguards you against electrocution or electrical fire. Wiring that was installed wrong or is old can put your home at risk. Our electricians always place your safety and happiness as our highest priorities.
We advise replacing wiring in houses that are over 30 years old, particularly if you’re regularly overloading breakers or are noticing stains on electrical outlets. Here are more benefits of electrical rewiring:
- Additional outlets so you don’t have to rely on potentially dangerous extension cords.
- Better electrical capacity, which increases how many devices you can use.
- Protection from the fire hazards posed by old wiring.
- Increased home value with updated wiring.
- Connections to new additions or renovations.
A whole-home rewiring project is a fantastic idea if your house is more than 30 years old, if you are thinking of selling, or if you are undergoing major renovations. It also adds a priceless layer of security. If you’re ready to get started with your project, give Southern HVAC a call at (407) 519-3265!
Your lighting fixtures are a small but essential piece of your house’s look. Maximize their potential with specialized light fixture and ceiling fan installation in Florida, North Carolina, and Texas. Our Southern HVAC electricians install many types of ceiling fans and everyday lighting, including smart lighting. Simply buy the ceiling fan or light fixtures of your choice from any store, then contact us and we’ll install them at one great low price. If you require modern switches with your light fixtures or ceiling fans, we can manage that with our light switch and electrical outlet installation services.
At Southern HVAC, we’re dedicated to the very best customer service. That means making your number one priorities our own for every job.
Enjoy Better Control with Specialized Light Switch & Outlet Installation
Modern lighting is more customizable than before. Our electricians have the skills to swiftly and safely complete new installations. Here are just a few of the benefits of trusting our electrical professionals:
- Complete knowledge of extra features and the latest technology. It’s difficult to select from all the brands and benefits of smart lighting technology. Which options are necessary? Are there any you really don’t require? A skilled Southern HVAC electrician will help you make sense of all the bells and whistles.
- Safe installation. Your Southern HVAC electrician will seamlessly integrate these new switches or outlets while being on the lookout for flawed or inoperative wiring. We can fix these things before installation is complete, keeping your residence safe.
- Convenience. If your home is older, you might be depending on extension cords to offset a lack of outlets. These cords can be risky if used improperly. Our electricians will handle all the hard work. We can add extra outlets to make your house more convenient and safer. Check with us for more information about adding GFCI outlets, which help shield against electrical shocks.