5 Indications You Likely Need Water Heater Installation
A family can’t comfortably work without a well-performing water heater. Your water heater could start having issues when it should be changed out, or it might breakdown without warning. Here are the most common signs you probably should look in to hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is getting up there in years. These machines generally work best just about a 10-year span before requiring an upgrade. Once yours is older than the 10-year mark, it’s best to move on to installing a new water heater. Depending on use and each situation, some water heaters could only work for a couple of years—as short as four years. Not positive of how old yours is or if it needs to be traded in? Find the serial number, which is most often on a sticker on the top of the heater. If there isn’t a date, contact us for a free consultation and water heater installation estimate. We offer both electric water heater installation and gas water heater installation.
- Your faucet water is an odd color or appears rusty. This is an indication your water heater may be corroding on the interior and could also begin leaking any time.
- You’re suddenly finishing all your hot water. This is one of the plainest pieces of proof it’s time for water heater replacement. Water heaters are worse at warming up water as they get older and as sediment gathers.
- Your water heater is creating odd noises. As water heaters grow old, sediment gathers on the lowest point of the tank. This collection of sediment hardens and can lead to popping, breaking or even thumping noises. Eventually, age can undermine the tank and instigate water leaks.
- Your water heater is leaking. Minor cracks can develop in the tank over time. These ruptures can leave your tank at serious risk for bursting, so if you find a leak, you should call a Southern HVAC plumber promptly at (407) 917-1800.
Benefits of a New Water Heater
At times, it’s hard to know when to replace your water heater. Should you attempt water heater repair or is it the right time for an updated water heater? It’s normal for repairs to appear like the less expensive and quicker choice, but that’s not always the case in the end.
There are a variety of perks to think about when it comes to purchasing an updated water heater. Here are some reasons why you need to think about moving to a new water heater.
- Energy efficiency. Next to heating and cooling, heating water is often the second biggest charge in your house. Current water heaters are much more energy efficient than previous units. Tankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient alternative, since they heat water when needed as opposed to holding it. If you’re interested in saving additional money on water heating expenses, inquire about our tankless water heater installation.
- Lower monthly charges. Many modern water heaters not only let you save on electricity, they can allow you to save money as well. You might not note the change immediately, but over time it will start to accumulate, making your investment in an updated water heater a particularly smart one.
- Less hassle. Not only will your family save on monthly bills, but you won’t have to handle repair appointments or cold showers. Moving to a newer water heater saves you on headaches and uncertainty of failure.
- Improved comfort. Newer water heaters ensure you never have to fret about not enough hot water or being left with freezing showers anymore. New units are designed for more intense water requirements, providing you with more available hot water.
We provide a wide variety of quality tank and tankless water heaters to work with each family and financial guidelines. The proper water heater for your space can be connected to a variety of factors, but our plumbing and water heater specialists will help you find the perfect model for your home.
Whether you need tankless water heater installation or gas water heater installation, you can depend on us to complete an expert replacement.
Arrange Your Water Heater Installation Today
You don’t want to contend with leaks, or any other trouble that could arise with installing your water heater yourself or by an unqualified handyman. At Southern HVAC, all our plumbers are licensed, insured and go through comprehensive education to make sure the project is completed right the first time around.
When your water heater is skillfully installed, you can be assured that the tank is correctly sized, all temperature settings are perfect, all connections are free of leaks and all safety standards have been met. This is especially important when you’re working on gas water heater replacement or electric tankless water heater installation. Plus, all our installation effort is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
You’ll also have the chance to get any questions answered about appropriate, ongoing water heater preservation and maintenance. This is also a great time to talk to our neighborhood experts about our Complete Comfort Club. This extensive plumbing, air conditioning and electrical maintenance plan ensures your home’s plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems are consistently in top shape. As a valued member, you’ll also secure priority service, repair discounts and other great benefits.
Want to start the first steps in replacing your water heater? Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to schedule a complimentary estimate now for water heater replacement in FL, NC and TX.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.