6 Signals You Likely Have to Find a Plumber
If you’re running into at least one of these problems, give our Southern HVAC plumbing pros a call at (407) 917-1800. Plumbing problems, especially leaking systems, can create a great deal of damage to your house if they’re not fixed quickly.
- Water bill climbing. If your water costs keep increasing but you’re using the same quantity of water, you might be facing a water leak. This is even more true if you’re noticing wet soil near your space’s foundation or observing damp spots on floors or walls.
- Water stains on the ground or walls. If you’re seeing water marks on your floors or walls, you may be facing a leaky pipe or line. Although these issues can also transpire in rooms with bad ventilation, they’re especially troublesome if you’re experiencing other leaky pipe signals. Some of these indications include:
- Musty scents.
- Mold growth on in the corners or around the home.
- Weak, sagging walls or floors.
- Wet spots on surfaces that shouldn’t be damp, like floors, walls or ceilings.
- The plumbing is making weird noises. It’s at times normal to notice some sounds when you’re expending water, such as the sound of running water. But knocking, banging or thumping noises could indicate a more severe issue. Give us a shout at (407) 917-1800 to have your elements inspected before they are leaking.
- Water permanently feels cold or comes out at low pressure. All of these troubles might be coming from your water heater. If you’re working with a tank water heater, it can merely hold so much warm water before it begins to heat more water. But if you’re frequently receiving cold water, something might be happening with your water heater. Poor water pressure can also be a result of trouble with the water heater, neglected pipe maintenance or other water pressure problems.
- Drains are slow to drain or clog frequently. These are indications that your drain may be blocked or clogged and must be completely cleaned. If you don’t quickly clear out your drain, water might back up and you will be stuck with unpleasant scents or potential flooding.
Professional Repair Services from Our Experienced Plumbers
We do a selection of professional plumbing services to keep your home in good shape.
Water Heater Repair
If you’re confronting a leaky or nonfunctioning water heater, deficiency of hot water or noticing knocking noises coming from the tank, contact our licensed plumbers immediately for water heater repair. Our professional plumbers repair both natural gas and electric equipment.
Water Heater Installation
Want to swap out that aging water heater? Or it could be that you’re searching for a more energy-efficient or tankless model? We provide water heater installation for a selection of electric and gas water heater types.
A blocked drain can be annoying, especially when it empties at a glacier’s pace, backs up and gives off gross odors. We’ll get your water running again quickly with our drain cleaning offering.
Leaky pipes can cause quite a bit of damage and can be challenging to locate, since they’re hidden behind walls. Let our pros get to the root of the issue in no time with our experienced leak detection.
If you have to change out aging pipes or are wrapping up a total remodel, we have you covered with our extensive repiping service for house of all sizes.
Book Your Plumbing Service Now with Southern HVAC
To save more on your next plumbing appointment, ask our pros for more information about signing up for our Complete Comfort Club. You’ll receive an once-a-year plumbing inspection, plus preferred service and exclusive money off on plumbing visits. You’ll also receive special benefits for your HVAC system, including yearly tune-ups and repair discounts.
Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to make your plumbing appointment now.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.