We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the leading name in home comfort. Lennox supplies a wide variety of heat pump systems, from the reasonably-priced Merit® Series to the top-of-the-line Signature® Collection that’s quieter and more energy efficient than ever.
Whatever version you choose, we’ll work with you in finding the appropriate heat pump option for your household. We understand that replacing your heat pump might be a shock you’re not ready for, so we have a wide variety of payment plans to help you save more. All we need is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation work for your new heat pump is aided by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not completely pleased with our service, you can expect us to make it right.
Ready to call for your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at (407) 917-1800 or contact us online.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most crucial components of your home comfort system. Unlike a furnace or air conditioner that only works during one season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Given that your heat pump works all year, it’s more vulnerable to harm. If you don’t consistently schedule heat pump maintenance, you might find yourself with a costly breakdown on your hands, especially if your heat pump is dated.
That doesn’t imply you should be suspicious of replacement. Actually, replacing your heat pump with a better energy-efficient system can improve your home’s comfort and reduce your recurrent utility bill. And staying on top of suitable maintenance from the git-go can help you save money and time over its lifetime.
Ask your considerate expert for more information about our Complete Comfort Club, which includes annual tune-ups to keep your heat pump in excellent shape. As a valued member, you’ll also be given priority service and special offers on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re inexperienced with how your HVAC system operates, there are a number of evident indications that your heat pump is no longer worthwhile to repair. Knowing how to recognize these indications will reduce the risk of a total wreck. It will also provide you an opportunity to seamlessly make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How old is your heat pump? Most residential systems carry on around 15 years when appropriately maintained. Contemporary heat pumps are less presumed to necessitate replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year stage, however, it could be less expensive in general to replace it with a new one.
- How frequently does it necessitate repairs? A heat pump that’s regularly maintained won’t need frequent service calls. If you feel that you’re having to make increasingly frequent appointments with our HVAC pros, researching a upgraded model is a good move. We have the devices and skill to deliver precise installation aided by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even occasional repairs can be a telling clue that you should think about replacement instead, especially if these repairs are more than half the cost of a new system. Difficulties that can be resolved fast and at a low cost tend to preferred over replacement. If those expenses begin increasing and difficulties start to be more complex, you might want to start pondering on a replacement. And a number of of the Lennox models we carry are ENERGY STAR® rated, meaning they’re highly efficient at reducing your recurrent electric bills.
What Should I Look for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are a few guidelines for making a sensible, well-informed decision to enhance the perks of your new heat pump.
- Look for an energy-efficient model. Whereas older systems can’t compete with the innovations in energy-efficient technology, you will still want to identify the most efficient air source heat pump amongst new models as well. Pay attention to the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The larger the rating, the more efficient your system is at changing energy into comfort. You should also consider an efficient air handler, which pairs with your heat pump to circulate treated air around your home.
- Shop for models that offer the features you want most. Picking out a replacement should involve recognizing the features or controls that are essential to you, like eco-friendly programming or the capability to interfuse a smart thermostat into your HVAC system. But a long list of additional features shouldn’t be a deciding factor if you won’t use any of them.
- Research a trusted company like Southern HVAC to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in finding the right heat pump for your requirements, go into payment plans and back our workmanship with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a minute further to find out why we’re the leading team in home comfort. Our considerate, experienced staff are waiting to answer any request you may have, or to assist you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to get started today.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.