There are many benefits to holding to this schedule. Your heat pump will enjoy the best possible energy efficiency, which might result in reduced energy consumption. Not only will you save money on monthly bills, but your heat pump could even get a boost to its overall life span, providing you more years of comfort.
When we team up together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be a simple, stress-free process. You’ll enjoy a system that runs more quietly and efficiently than you have ever experienced.
Our friendly, experienced staff are standing by to offer assistance with these and any other HVAC needs that come up. And, like always, all our work is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Give us a call at (407) 917-1800 or contact us online to arrange your heat pump maintenance right away.
What’s Involved in Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most important parts of keeping your home comfortable. By working continually throughout the year, it becomes vulnerable to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump can be noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will run quietly and smoothly. Routine maintenance can even prevent many common problems from happening in the first place.
We use a thorough checklist for every job to confirm that all components will continue to work properly. The checklist includes the following services:
- Inspecting crucial parts for damage. If one of these vital components breaks down, it could impact other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Removing dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will function considerably more efficiently.
- Reviewing the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will have a hard time keeping your home at the appropriate temperature.
- Lubricating moving parts. Keeping any parts that move well-greased will lower the risk of them becoming damaged.
- Assessing electrical components. We’ll check parts like wires and connection hookups to ensure your heat pump is working safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured technicians, you’ll rest comfortably knowing that our visits will increase your heat pump’s capability to heat and cool your indoor space.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Take Care of Yourself
These simpler tasks are several of the best ways to keep your heat pump running efficiently between our maintenance appointments. Here are some common jobs you can try on your own.
- Maintain clear space around your heat pump. Your heat pump needs space to work, so it’s necessary to keep a lookout for neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees need to be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Make sure the heat pump is clean. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can decrease your heat pump’s efficiency and raise your energy bills. Call (407) 917-1800 to schedule a maintenance tune-up at least annually to make sure your heat pump is clean and working the best it can.
- Change your air filter. Air filters help stop pollutants from traveling into your HVAC system and moving throughout your home. When the air filter becomes clogged, it can obstruct airflow and create serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we suggest checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and change the air filter as proposed or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Overlook Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We recognize your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our team wants to help make life easier.
When you join our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no concern about routine maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll have two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, plus special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at (407) 917-1800 or ask your friendly technician for more information.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.