Fast, Stress-Free Furnace Replacement in FL, NC and TX that Works for All Budgets
Who says furnace replacement in FL, NC and TX has to be a bothersome, time-consuming task? Put your faith in the skilled HVAC technicians at Southern HVAC. With years of expertise and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, you’ll soon realize why we’re the most dependable name for furnace replacement in FL, NC and TX.
A perfectly installed and functioning furnace is an critical part of any quality heating and air conditioning system. And when it breaks down, finding the ideal replacement can be difficult to deal with. You deserve to enjoy the greatest level of comfort around, which is why we work so hard to make the furnace installation process easy and trouble-free. That happens with a cost-free, no-obligation estimate and written quote for all furnace installation jobs. We’ll assess your existing heating unit and help you determine which furnace could be fitting for you and your home.
There are a slew of new furnace options. As a partner with Lennox®, we provide some of the quietest and most energy-efficient furnaces available. From the Merit® Series to ENERGY STAR® models in the Signature® Collection, finding a high-efficiency furnace is easier than ever. The Lennox® Ultimate Comfort System™ merges the finest Signature models for a complete-home comfort system. You’ll enjoy incomparable energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
We promise you’ll be happy with whatever model you end up choosing. We’ll work with you to make the transition from the dated furnace to the updated one efficiently and hassle-free. Our wide range of available payment plans are made to help you feel prepared and comfortable. With no down payment needed, the only thing you’ll need to provide is your permission to proceed. All our installation services come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll be there promptly to adjust it.
As you can see, we’re by your side from start until the end when it comes to furnace replacement. If you’d like your own free estimate, contact us at (407) 917-1800 today.
Benefits of Furnace Replacement
You may be inclined to keep your worn-down furnace for as long as feasible. But even the top HVAC contractor can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to deal with is a malfunctioning furnace in the midst of winter.
As a result of advances in technology, there are countless benefits from selecting furnace replacement instead. Here are just a few of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. A lot of upgraded furnaces deliver a considerably higher efficiency rating in contrast with older models. You’ll want to identify the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace may even help reduce your utility bills without compromising comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or excel tight federal criteria for energy efficiency.
- Silent, consistent performance. An ear-splitting, clunky furnace is a thing of the past. We provide furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a attribute that alters how much heat your furnace creates and puts out. Variable speed can help you use reduced energy while improving your home’s comfort level.
- Greater direct control. With the option to join a smart thermostat with your upgraded furnace, you’ll enjoy added features and settings that initiate home comfort rapid and effortless. Environmentally friendly programming, to illustate, could help you balance comfort with less energy usage.
For even more benefits, ask one of our technicians about the Complete Comfort Club. This service covers regular inspections for your HVAC equipment, along with priority service and special promotions.
Is it Better to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It’s not necessary to be an HVAC technician to see when getting an updated furnace is better than repairing your old one. There are numerous clues to watch for and recognizing any of them fast could save you from severe malfunctions. It may also make the transition into a replacement furnace much easier. Pay attention for any of the following:
- Your furnace’s age. Even with appropriate maintenance, most home furnace systems don’t make it more than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a wise idea to consider replacing your furnace when it exceeds the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and cost of repairs. With good care, you shouldn’t warrant furnace repair a lot. As your furnace matures, it may seem like you’re scheduling service calls more frequently. We suggest replacing your furnace when repairs are over half the amount of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your air conditioner, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.