If you are considering a project, such as electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll start with a free estimate prior to completing any labor. And if you are certain you need electrical repair, but you’re not quite sure what the issue is, we can assist there too. Regardless of your situation, we back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Indications You Need to Call an Electrician
Signs of electrical problems differ from the nearly unnoticeable to the obvious. If you’re realizing any warnings that something is out of place with your house, get in touch with Southern HVAC immediately at (407) 917-1800. Even presumably little problems might be larger than they appear. And allowing them to sit might put your residence at risk.
- You have flickering or dimming lights. This can be a clue that something is causing an issue with your electrical system. If your lights slightly dim or flicker when you turn on a new appliance, you probably have an overloaded circuit. And a full circuit may result in major problems, like tripped breakers or damaged parts in your electrical system.
- Outlets are warm if you touch them. Much like flickering lights, a warm outlet can mean this piece of your electrical system is overworked. An outlet shouldn’t be hot under usual circumstances. Remove everything from the outlet and get in touch with an electrician from Southern HVAC to provide assistance.
- You’re hearing a buzzing sound. This is another clue that your electrical system may be overloaded. Electrical contractors in FL, NC and TX, like Southern HVAC, can fix this problem and stop likely risks to your home. It could be a little electrical repair, or a complete home rewiring. Regardless, we’ll stop the hum and get your house in the right direction.
- Circuit breakers are shutting off. Your circuit breaker shields your home from electrical troubles. When it detects a potential overload, it halts the flow of electricity off by tripping. If you see one of your breakers is frequently tripping, stop turning it back on every time. We recommend hiring a certified Southern HVAC electrician at (407) 917-1800 to repair the problem for good. Whether it’s sparked by an overused circuit, a short circuit or another issue, turned off breakers may mean your home needs immediate help to shield your loved ones.
- You got shocked. Any time your residence gives you an electrical shock, it’s time to call in a dependable Southern HVAC electrician at (407) 917-1800. A shock may be telling you there’s a wiring problem that could result in a fire. Reach Southern HVAC at (407) 917-1800 as soon as you are aware of potential for electrical shock. We have someone to receive your call, day and night.
Our Electrical Services
We have many electrical services to keep your residence on track.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your house up and running when the rest of your area doesn’t have power. This means all your essential appliances—such as heating and cooling—can keep going. Our experts can help you pick the best home backup generator for you, including fuel kind and size, and install it. When you need home backup generator maintenance, we can assist you as well.
In some instances, your home’s electrical system isn’t designed to keep up with your needs today. This is especially true in older homes. From small projects to total home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in FL, NC and TX can support you. Our work also includes circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are a fantastic addition to any residence, but they should be installed by an expert. Southern HVAC can complete ceiling fan installation quickly for any fan you buy. Plus, we can put in any light fixture or connection switch so your house can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As we already discussed, your electrical outlets can get overloaded with too high of demand on them. That’s why we have electrical outlet wiring services. In addition, we can put in new electrical outlets and light switches to confirm your house is prepared to meet your everyday requirements. This involves outlet replacement plus new outlets for renovations or additions.
Book Your Electrical Service Today with Southern HVAC
You can save on your yearly inspections, receive priority service and find select discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. Because Southern HVAC is also your local HVAC expert, you’ll receive unique benefits for your home comfort system to keep your residence feeling great all year.
Regardless of what’s occurring with your residence’s electrical system, Southern HVAC is available to help. Reach us at (407) 917-1800 to book an appointment today.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.