About Southern HVAC
Southern HVAC Corporation is a leading residential home services provider, specializing in HVAC, plumbing and electrical maintenance, service & replacement. Southern operates multiple brands throughout central Florida, North Carolina and Texas. Though the Company prides itself on growth through strategic marketing campaigns, Southern is looking to double in size through select acquisitions in attractive markets in the South.
Why do Business Owners Sell?
There are many reasons for an owner to sell their business, including:
- Work fatigue
- Diversify wealth
- Lack of a succession plan
- Desire to travel
- Pursue a hobby
- Market uncertainty
Think You Might be an Acquisition Target?
We are eager to hear from business owners or their sell-side advisors about businesses that meet all of the following criteria:
- Headquartered in the South (defined as Texas to North Carolina)
- Focus on residential owner-occupied market
- Core service is HVAC, plumbing or electrical
- Revenue from $3.0 million to $50.0 million
- Less than 10% new construction
- Strong market position and brand name
Why Partner with Southern HVAC?
Southern HVAC has acquired over thirteen businesses in the HVAC, plumbing and electrical industry.
- Certainty to Close – Southern has closed over 80% of the letter of intents that they have written.
- Speed to Close – the average closing period for a Southern add-on is 60 days from letter of intent.
- Preserve your Legacy – Southern’s proven operating model can help further your brand.
- Flexible Employment Transition – we are flexible and will work with you to determine the right amount of day-to-day involvement for both parties.
- Minimal Contingencies – our existing credit agreement and equity backing provide sufficient cash to fund any size deal.