Southern HVAC proudly affiliates with Lennox®, the authority in air-conditioning for silent, energy-efficient cooling. There’s an AC system for most every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
No matter which air conditioner you decide on, our pros help you to discover the right answer to your needs. Since your AC often fails at the worst time, we understand not being entirely set for the installation cost. That’s why we have several installment plans to help you save more, with zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
In addition, we’ll make sure you’re totally pleased with your home’s central air replacement maintenance, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We desire for you and your family members to be relaxed, so you can rely on us to be on hand annually, well after your new air conditioning has been replaced.
Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to begin your air conditioning replacement now!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your air conditioner is a fundamental part of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your house exceptionally relaxing than ever, because of their silent and energy-saving performance. And some air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, may even help slash your electric expenses by half.
Monitoring correct air conditioning maintenance will also establish durability for your home’s new AC system. That’s due to the fact that many breakdowns are due to a lack of annual central air maintenance.
Ask your pleasant technician for additional specifics concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of necessary tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good shape. As one of our valued associates, you’ll also enjoy priority service and choice reductions on service.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your central air conditioning will present you with signs when it has to be replaced. If you’re able to distinguish these indications early enough, you could possibly avoid a breakdown. And you’ll in addition have extra time to plan for installing your new system.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners can last 20 years with correct maintenance or might fail in just five years. With regular maintenance, new AC systems could continue to run for decades. If your home’s AC is more than 10 years old, it might be time to inquire about a free estimate to replace your AC.
- How frequently does your AC need repairs? Similar to a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is unlikely to stop working, because it gets the watchful service it demands to work correctly. However, if you’re frequently calling us for air conditioning repair due to the fact you’re dealing with cooling problems or sounds, we advise speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are all cause for concern. You can depend on Southern HVAC to supply excellent air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a better option than repair? These standards can help you determine when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your air conditioning is out of warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your air conditioning has not been serviced sometime within the last three years.
- You’re concerned with erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once during the past 12 months.
- Your AC repair expense is at least if not more than $400.
- Your utility expenses regularly exceed $300.
- January or August energy bills surpass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home includes infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have spaces in your home that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You desire Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more renewable or green home.
- You have expensive musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your house.
- You’re planning room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been accomplished.
What Should I Look for in a Modern Air Conditioner?
These suggestions will help you make the perfect choice and make the most of your new air conditioner.
- Consider an cost-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are classified by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The larger the number, the more economical it is at converting power into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system adjusts your comfort regularly, rather than only being completely on or off.
- Investigate the aspects you desire most. Current air conditioners include unique features like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you pick the choices that will work best for your home and air quality needs.
- Search for a reputable company to replace your air conditioner. You don’t need to have the local handyman install your new air conditioner. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning professional install your system and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At Southern HVAC, we provide a 10-year warranty on almost all air conditioning systems, and back our reliable air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have formed a reputation as the leading name in home comfort. And our professional staff are prepared to respond to any issues you could have. Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to request a free estimate as soon as possible.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.