Save on Air Conditioning Replacement in FL, NC and TX with Southern HVAC
We recognize that air conditioning replacement in FL, NC and TX can be an inconvenience. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you work with the heating and air conditioning pros at Southern HVAC, we’ll make the process quick and easy. Beginning with a free estimate and ending with expert installation backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Throughout your free, no-obligation estimate, your knowledgeable AC replacement professional will analyze your present AC and determine any improvements that should be performed. Then, we’ll consider with you your comfort wishes, as well as energy-efficiency, air cleaning, air duct and central air possibilities when making recommendations.
Can’t wait to get started with your free estimate or arrange AC replacement? Contact us at (407) 917-1800 today!
Southern HVAC proudly affiliates with Lennox®, the authority in air-conditioning for silent, energy-efficient cooling. There’s an AC system for most every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
No matter which air conditioner you decide on, our pros help you to discover the right answer to your needs. Since your AC often fails at the worst time, we understand not being entirely set for the installation cost. That’s why we have several installment plans to help you save more, with zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
In addition, we’ll make sure you’re totally pleased with your home’s central air replacement maintenance, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We desire for you and your family members to be relaxed, so you can rely on us to be on hand annually, well after your new air conditioning has been replaced.
Contact us at (407) 917-1800 to begin your air conditioning replacement now!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your air conditioner is a fundamental part of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your house exceptionally relaxing than ever, because of their silent and energy-saving performance. And some air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, may even help slash your electric expenses by half.
Monitoring correct air conditioning maintenance will also establish durability for your home’s new AC system. That’s due to the fact that many breakdowns are due to a lack of annual central air maintenance.
Ask your pleasant technician for additional specifics concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of necessary tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good shape. As one of our valued associates, you’ll also enjoy priority service and choice reductions on service.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your central air conditioning will present you with signs when it has to be replaced. If you’re able to distinguish these indications early enough, you could possibly avoid a breakdown. And you’ll in addition have extra time to plan for installing your new system.
- How old is your central air conditioning? Air conditioners can last 20 years with correct maintenance or might fail in just five years. With regular maintenance, new AC systems could continue to run for decades. If your home’s AC is more than 10 years old, it might be time to inquire about a free estimate to replace your AC.
- How frequently does your AC need repairs? Similar to a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is unlikely to stop working, because it gets the watchful service it demands to work correctly. However, if you’re frequently calling us for air conditioning repair due to the fact you’re dealing with cooling problems or sounds, we advise speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are all cause for concern. You can depend on Southern HVAC to supply excellent air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a better option than repair? These standards can help you determine when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your air conditioning is out of warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your air conditioning has not been serviced sometime within the last three years.
- You’re concerned with erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once during the past 12 months.
- Your AC repair expense is at least if not more than $400.
- Your utility expenses regularly exceed $300.
- January or August energy bills surpass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home includes infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few sections of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have spaces in your home that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You desire Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more renewable or green home.
- You have expensive musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your house.
- You’re planning room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been accomplished.