4 Standard Problems That May Call for Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are some examples of the normal service calls we find for air conditioner repair. If you’re having any of these concerns, please give our experts a call at (407) 917-1800.
- Air conditioner is producing an strange noise. It’s typical for your AC system to make noise. If it’s producing strange noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s trying to say to you skilled service is required. Here are a partial list of the regular noises and what they might mean.
- Buzzing—poor electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relayissue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan concern.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly issue.
- Air conditioner is discharging refrigerant. Refrigerant is a crucial part in the cooling process. Low refrigerant amounts can also decrease your system’s effectiveness, consume extra electricity and cause no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is not moving. Beyond inadequate refrigerant levels, concerns with your blower motor may further cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is dripping water. It’s normal for your air conditioning system to produce some water outside while functioning, especially when it’s extremely hot. If you discover your furnace or air handler is dripping water indoors, a obstructed drain pipe or full condensate drain pan could possibly be the reason.
Regular Servicing Can Help Avoid Air Conditioning Repair
Did you know HVAC repair can frequently be prevented by having yearly checks? We’ll take a close look at your entire air conditioning system during the course of this service to detect any small concerns that could possibly become serious problems down the line. In addition, we’ll clean your air conditioner and lube moving parts to keep your system operating smoothly during hot summers.
If you’ve failed to schedule yours, speak with your repair expert about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We make available a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At Southern HVAC, we’re honored to focus on fast, professional air conditioning services to keep your family happy every day. Contact us to initiate your appointment now.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.