What’s Considered Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our technicians will clean and check important parts of your air conditioner. This can allow us recognize minor concerns ahead of them being sizeable problems that create a malfunction.
Here’s a few of the steps we’ll take during your inspection appointment:
- Check your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This aids your air conditioner run at peak execution.
- Oil moving parts to keep them running properly. Pieces that aren’t greased can rub together, causing them to break down.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing blockage.
- Attach electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Readjust bent condenser coil fins, which may affect cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Maintain Your Air Conditioner
Here are a few ways to aid in keeping your AC working effortlessly in between tune-ups.
- Maintain an adequate amount of open space surrounding your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, requires space to work properly. We advise placing flowers, bushes and shrubs at least two feet away from it.
- Eliminate yard waste. It’s a good idea to check your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s collected around it. This debris may lower your system’s airflow and force it to work harder. Each time you mow, trim weeds or rake, shut off your AC at the thermostat. At that point, check the outside of your system is free of grass clippings and leaves.
- Put in new air filters. This is often one of the most forgotten parts of maintenance. If you don’t change the air filters as needed, it can ultimately damage your air conditioner. A blocked filter could raise your energy bill, decrease your home’s air quality and break down your air conditioner ahead of time. To stop this, we suggest changing your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Neglect Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At Southern HVAC, we’re a whole-home service company that likes to make things easier for our customers. We recognize you have other appointments on your schedule.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to worry about maintenance ever again. This easy service agreement contains every needed annual tune-ups for your equipment, plus exclusive repair discounts and further special offerings.
Contact us at (407) 917-1800 or contact your friendly professional for further details.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.