Southern HVAC furnace technicians come on-site fast to find and fix the issue. With the ability to service all makes and models of furnaces, we won’t find a repair we can’t fix. Your furnace will be back in great shape faster than you thought possible. Because we’re a whole-home service company, we offer all the heating and cooling solutions you need to have the best home comfort possible.
And you’ll know right from the start how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also deliver a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. Our technicians will remain committed until repairs meet your satisfaction. Day or night, we’re prepped to surpass your comfort needs. Contact us at (407) 917-1800 right away to schedule your appointment now.
5 Signs You Could Need Furnace Repair Service
These are several of the most frequent service calls we receive for furnace repair. Are you experiencing these issues with your furnace? Give us a call at (407) 917-1800 right away, and our pros will be out quickly to take care of the problem.
- Furnace won’t start. Sometimes this is due to an incorrect thermostat setting. But it can also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from working.
- Furnace starts and stops often. A furnace that’s working properly wouldn’t be turning on and off several times during the day. This is known as short cycling, and it may impact your energy costs and the life expectancy of your furnace.
- Loud or unusual noises. If your furnace is generating odd noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it requires service immediately, call (407) 917-1800 for a service appointment.
- Utility bills are going up. Sometimes your furnace has challenges with generating enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means increased heating and cooling expenses.
- Hot and cold spots within your home. A broken furnace and air duct system typically won’t adequately distribute the heated and cooled air where you need it to. Your heating and air conditioning should always be consistently spread throughout your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you know your furnace isn’t operating like it is supposed to, you can focus on what’s triggering the problem. Seeing as there are many different makes and models, there are also many different causes. Every one of our AC and furnace professionals work hard to solve the problem as fast as possible so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just some of the more frequent factors that require furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace looks to a thermostat to know when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace won’t be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your house. Putting in new air filters on a routine basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your utility fees lower.
- A critical component has failed. Similar to a car engine, a furnace handles the comfort of your home, and it’s made up of many mechanical and electrical components. Ongoing furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in excellent shape for many years. It can also proactively assess parts that are ready to fail before they make your furnace unworkable.
- You’ve skipped routine maintenance. When a furnace isn’t receiving proper maintenance it is more likely to break down as time goes on. Try joining our Complete Comfort Club program to keep on task with your heating and cooling maintenance. It also keeps your furnace warranty valid for a longer period of time.
Trust Southern HVAC for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to offer fast, dependable furnace repair in FL, NC and TX.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most trustworthy in town. We start every job with an transparent estimate and finish with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You shouldn’t settle for anything less than the greatest customer service and furnace repair service. It doesn’t matter if it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, we’ve got your furnace covered.
To arrange an appointment today, contact us at (407) 917-1800 right away.
*Southern HVAC guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Southern HVAC. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Southern HVAC technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Southern HVAC of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.