The Right AC Installation Company Is Crucial
There are many AC equipment models, makes and air conditioning options to pick from, so it’s important to pick a company with not only the right AC products for you, but also the best reputation to install and maintain it professionally and economically. Southern HVAC specializes in air conditioner installation and repair in . Our air conditioners come in an array of capacities to fit any budget, so with our help you can find the right air conditioning system for your exact home, budget and comfort needs! Here is the Southern HVAC straightforward process for choosing your new air conditioner:
- Call (407) 917-1800 or schedule your FREE AC Sales Estimate online.
- 30 minutes prior to your appointment, our Southern HVAC AC Installation and Estimation Specialist will call to let you know they are on their way and provide an estimated arrival time.
- Upon arrival we will evaluate the home and figure out your system needs. This analysis process takes 30-45 minutes, during which they will:
- Analyze the existing equipment and take measurements of the system placement.
- Analyze the physical cooling needs of the home, including windows, insulation and roofing.
- Talk about the occupants air needs, such as temperature preferences, smart connectivity, and comfort problems or cooling issues such as humidity, hobby rooms, room remodels/additions, health and allergy requirements, and temperature sensitivity for elderly or infants.
- Select the appropriate air conditioning system options.
- After selecting new air conditioning system options and working with you to customize the solution to fit your individual needs, we will provide a FREE Estimate plus monthly financing solutions to also fit your exact budget needs.
- A simple signature is required to proceed, no down payment is required.
Types of Air Conditioners Southern HVAC Installs
Southern HVAC provides you with a great variety of heating and air conditioning equipment parts to fit each application. Since every home is unique, we provide systems that can provide the best comfort for the building and home or business owner’s needs. If you have one single room in need of an air comfort system, one of our ductless mini-split systems may be the ideal choice for you. If you have a 2,000+ square foot ranch home, or a two-story home in need of air conditioning, our expert techs can help you determine the right air conditioning product for your particular cooling and comfort needs.